Cemix 44 lb PSP Thinset
Reinforced porcelain adhesive
Presentation: 44 lb bag
Product Color: White
- Ideal for porcelain coating.
- It mixes with 1.3 gallons of water and forms a homogeneous paste that is applied with a notched trowel on floors, walls and facades to fix coatings up to 24" x 24".
- Recommended for bonding porcelain, ceramic, marble and natural stone * in tile or plate (* Except: green, red or moisture sensitive marbles). To install stave type formats and large and / or heavy parts, the use of LARGE FORMATS is recommended for better performance.
- Meets ANSI A118.4.
- A 44 lb bag yields approximately 64 sq.ft. in pieces up to 6" x 6", 43 sq.ft. in pieces up to 12" x 12" and 31 sq.ft. in large pieces. Performance may vary depending on substrate conditions and / or installation practices.
- Interior, exterior, horizontal, vertical, residential and commercial.
- Paste floor on residential floor indoors.
- To glue on exterior walls or facades, it is recommended to use LARGE FORMATS or AMU.
- On concrete (cured in 28 days), cement-based mortar surfaces - sand, concrete block, clay block, fiber cement panel, drywall (interior).
Product description provided by CEMIX.
Technical data sheet available here.